There are always new hairstyles popping up but, just like in fashion, old trends come back. One of the more recent styles to make a return are bangs. I'm sure all of us have had bangs at least once in our life. For me, it was majority of my high school life until I finally grew them out right before college. Oh, who else experienced that awkward hair growth when you were getting rid of bangs? With the fringe, there are styles under that like baby ones or side swept. But perhaps the more popular one would have to be full bangs. These go straight across your forehead and it looks like a big commitment hair-wise. If you're thinking about getting one but are worried about how it'll ...
Keep on reading: Do it, commit to getting full bangs
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2xFRZYT
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
SORSOGON City - Senator Francis "Chiz" Escudero is now the newly elected governor in Sorsogon province with a landslide victory of...
-
MANILA, Philippines - One hundred eighty-nine mayors and governors nationwide were stripped of their supervisory powers over the local polic...
-
Hello, fellow women. A few days ago, I was going through one of the worst PMS episodes. I got very emotional, cranky, and down. I was feelin...
No comments:
Post a Comment