add

‘Being alone doesn’t mean nobody likes you’: Study says ‘alone time’ could be good for teens

New United States research has suggested that spending some time alone could be a good thing for teenagers--- and is not necessarily something to be worried about. Carried out by researchers at the University of California, Santa Cruz and Wilmington College, the new study recruited 803 adults and 176 adolescents and asked them to complete a new 14-item survey developed by the researchers for the study. The survey asked participants to rate their motivations for solitude on a four-point scale by answering questions such as, "I feel energized when I spend time by myself," and "I enjoy the quiet," as well as "I feel uncomfortable when I'm with others," and "I regret thin...

Keep on reading: ‘Being alone doesn’t mean nobody likes you’: Study says ‘alone time’ could be good for teens

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2FAUHmE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision

LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....