LOS ANGELES---Henry Winkler---The Fonz himself, in person---preferred to stand up throughout this interview. "I feel more comfortable. I feel constricted (when I am sitting down). I feel that I need my whole body to communicate." So, for about 40 minutes, the man whose "Happy Days" character became such a cultural icon that his Fonzie leather jacket is displayed in the Smithsonian Institution talked about his life and career amid his struggles with dyslexia. On this recent morning in a hotel meeting room in Los Angeles, the actor was dressed in the most colorful combination---brown suede jacket, purple sweater, yellow dress shirt, green pants and m...
Keep on reading: From ‘Happy Days’ to ‘Barry’: How Henry Winkler triumphed over dyslexia
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2HkMjZU
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
A man in Virginia Beach, Virginia, was surprised when he found something unexpected in his toilet bowl---a python. James Hooper initially th...
-
MANILA, Philippines - President Rodrigo Duterte has the Constitutional power to revoke the supposed "onerous" water supply deals s...
-
Cricket Australia on Tuesday agreed to play an away ODI series against India early next year, days after trying to backtrack from the commit...
No comments:
Post a Comment