WICHITA, Kan. --- Junior Dos Santos stopped Derrick Lewis by technical knockout Saturday night in the main event at UFC Fight Night in Wichita. "I'm feeling very good," the 35-year-old Dos Santos said after his 15th knockout. "I work on my combinations all of the time, so I knew at some point I was going to connect." Connect he did. In the second round of the bout, the Brazilian laid a combination of punches to Lewis, forcing him into the cage. As Lewis fell, Dos Santos lunged toward him and laid down the punches that got him the knockout win. At the beginning of that round, Lewis started off with a kick to Dos Santos' head. It was the same form of kick that caused Dos Santo...
Keep on reading: Junior Dos Santos beats Derrick Lewis in main event at UFC Fight Night
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2HnJXJD
No comments:
Post a Comment