add

What makes politics a bone of contention between Kylie and dad Robin Padilla

  Kylie Padilla admitted that she doesn't always agree with the politics of her father (Robin Padilla) "because I'm a woman."   "He's very vocal... But we still have different beliefs," she told reporters in a recent pocket interview for GMA News and Public Affairs' ongoing political romantic comedy series, "Toda One I Love."   Robin is a staunch supporter of President Duterte. Her daughter, however, was wary about naming names.   "There are people I like... But sometimes, I feel let down. As a woman, there are things I look for in our leaders, which I don't think are widely understood yet," said the the Kapuso star, who's happy to see that mo...

Keep on reading: What makes politics a bone of contention between Kylie and dad Robin Padilla

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2XOc4HR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision

LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....