MINNEAPOLIS --- Doc Rivers read the preseason predictions that said his team might win 35 games, at best. Neither the Clippers coach nor his players took much stock in all that. Now, they're playoff-bound. Danilo Gallinari scored 25 points and Los Angeles clinched a postseason spot Tuesday night with a 122-111 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves. Rivers' club is back in the postseason after falling short a year ago. The Clippers finished 42-40 last season, missing the playoffs after making it six straight years --- four under Rivers. "I'm just really happy for our guys," Rivers said. "Before the year, we went through all the articles about us and how bad we were going to ...
Keep on reading: Clippers clinch playoff spot with win over Timberwolves
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2JJCOpT
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
SORSOGON City - Senator Francis "Chiz" Escudero is now the newly elected governor in Sorsogon province with a landslide victory of...
-
MANILA, Philippines - One hundred eighty-nine mayors and governors nationwide were stripped of their supervisory powers over the local polic...
-
Hello, fellow women. A few days ago, I was going through one of the worst PMS episodes. I got very emotional, cranky, and down. I was feelin...
No comments:
Post a Comment