MANILA, Philippines --- Human-rights lawyer and Otso Diretso opposition candidate Chel Diokno is ready to concede to veteran singer-songwriter Freddie Aguilar, but only when it comes to singing. "Aaminin ko naman na mas magaling kumanta si Freddie Aguilar kaysa sa akin at papayag sana ko dun sa sinasabi niya, kung ang Senado ay isang karaoke bar," Diokno said in an interview after the endorsement of People's Choice Movement (PCM) in Greenhills, San Juan City. (I would admit that Freddie Aguilar is better than I am in terms of singing and I agree with him [that he is better], only if the Senate is a karaoke bar.) But the senatorial contender poin...
Keep on reading: Diokno reacts on being compared to Aguilar: Senate is not a karaoke bar
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2UexVcy
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
SORSOGON City - Senator Francis "Chiz" Escudero is now the newly elected governor in Sorsogon province with a landslide victory of...
-
MANILA, Philippines - One hundred eighty-nine mayors and governors nationwide were stripped of their supervisory powers over the local polic...
-
Hello, fellow women. A few days ago, I was going through one of the worst PMS episodes. I got very emotional, cranky, and down. I was feelin...
No comments:
Post a Comment