add

Kemba Walker heats up in OT as Hornets sting Spurs

CHARLOTTE, N.C. --- Kemba Walker may be a three-time All-Star, but he's not having any problem playing with young players like Dwayne Bacon and Miles Bridges as the Charlotte Hornets enter the homestretch of the season. In fact, he's embracing the opportunity, even feeding off them. "Man, they play hard. They have great energy," Walker said. "I don't know if I can keep up with them, to tell you the truth. They are out there moving so fast. It's the future of this organization and I'm trying my best to be the best leader I can be for those guys. When adversity hits, these guys they are looking at me." They looked at Walker on Tuesday night in overtime and he responded in a bi...

Keep on reading: Kemba Walker heats up in OT as Hornets sting Spurs

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2UYcb1H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision

LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....