BERLIN --- Google has given reassurances that it won't make transcripts of speech data picked up by its Google Assistant system in the European Union for at least the next three months, a German data-protection authority said Thursday. The office of Johannes Caspar, who as Hamburg's commissioner for data protection acts as Germany's lead regulator of Google on privacy issues, said his authority received the assurance after opening proceedings against Google. Google acknowledged last month its contractors are able to listen to recordings of what people tell Google Assistant after some Dutch-language recordings were leaked. It says contractors listen to recordings to better under...
Keep on reading: Google halts Assistant speech data transcription in EU
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/31budAi
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
JAKARTA --Indonesia will experience a sizable increase in growth of the digital and technology sectors next year, particularly in financial ...
-
CHENGANNUR, India --- Some 800,000 people have been displaced and over 350 have died in the worst flooding in a century in southern India...
-
MANILA, Philippines - Senate President Vicente "Tito" Sotto III has named retired Philippine Air Force General Rene Samonte as the...
No comments:
Post a Comment