add

Iza Calzado’s response to body snarking is a master class in self acceptance

A post shared by Iza Calzado (@missizacalzado) on Aug 7, 2018 at 3:29am PDT Iza Calzado is always spreading body positivity on social media. In her latest post, you can see her posing and smiling in a bikini. A post shared by Iza Calzado (@missizacalzado) on Aug 27, 2018 at 5:53am PDT The postgot many positive comments but someone decided to leave a nasty message. One netizen asked why her body and skin looked loose. So rude. It's easy to get angry at a comment like that but Iza's response was far from that. She took the time to craft the message. "I wish I could say I was merely chubby but truth is I was obese. I have lost 100lbs (or more) 14 inches fro...

Keep on reading: Iza Calzado’s response to body snarking is a master class in self acceptance

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2PGASgG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision

LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....