add

Jodi Sta. Maria to son Thirdy, ‘future children’: ‘Live a life you can be proud of’

Actress Jodi Sta. Maria recently penned a heartfelt letter to her son, Panfilo "Thirdy" Sta. Maria Lacson and her "future children," where she imparted important truths to them about life. For Sta. Maria, seeing her son for the first time was the most beautiful thing she's ever experienced, saying that what was once "ordinary and mundane" have become "brighter and more beautiful" since he came. "You taught me about appreciating real beauty, subtle beauty and the beauty of simplicity. I pray and hope that you continue to be a stand up young man," wrote Sta. Maria last Aug. 19. "I pray and hope that the lessons I share to you won't be forgotten and have set your moral compass." ...

Keep on reading: Jodi Sta. Maria to son Thirdy, ‘future children’: ‘Live a life you can be proud of’

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2L7oNha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision

LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....