A Missouri woman was rejected for the position she applied for in a job advertisement posted on Indeed.com, because the company allegedly does not consider applicants with "suggestive ghetto" names. "I have a public service announcement. I am very upset because today I received an email about this job that I applied for as a customer service representative at Mantality Health," wrote Hermeisha Robinson on a post she shared via Facebook last Monday, Aug. 13. She uploaded a screengrab of an email from the company she applied for, stating: "Thank you for your interest in careers at Mantality Health. Unfortunately we do not consider candidates that have suggestive 'ghetto' names. We wish...
Keep on reading: Missouri woman job applicant rejected for having ‘suggestive ghetto name’
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2OGiBis
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
MANILA, Philippines --- Malacaan Palace urges the critics of the Duterte administration's war on drugs campaign to "stop playing bl...
-
Times Sport takes a brief look at the athletes/teams who can make a podium finish in Indonesia. from Sports News: Cricket News, Latest upd...
-
The following are the winners of the Berlin Film Festival held on Saturday, Feb. 16: Golden Bear for best film: "Synonymes" (Synon...
No comments:
Post a Comment