Aaron Fuller hadn't played in an official basketball game for five months before he returned to NLEX for the 2018 PBA Governors' Cup. Standing in as a temporary replacement for the injured Oluseyi Ashaolu, Fuller ended his hiatus with a marvelous outing that saw him put up 35 points, 21 rebounds, and seven assists in the Road Warriors' 116-104 win over Columbian. Fuller, despite putting up such gaudy numbers, said he was still not in top condition and that he hopes he can have his legs under him for the future games. "I think I did pretty good but I was pretty winded in the end, hopefully in the next game I have better conditioning," said Fuller Wednesday at Smart Araneta Co...
Keep on reading: Not in best shape, Fuller still impressive in NLEX return
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2N3nvZB
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
DAVAO CITY --- A continuous heavy downpour brought about by the tail-end of cold front triggered flooding in the Davao Region, displacing 2,...
-
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. --- A former astronaut landed back at NASA's Kennedy Space Center on Thursday after helping to shatter a pair of ...
-
Jordan Clarkson has been in Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas' radar the moment he entered the NBA in 2014. Several attempts have been mad...
No comments:
Post a Comment