Malacaangassured the publicon Thursdaythat the cash-based 3.757 trillion national budget for 2019 is "pork-free." Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque issued the statement after Sen. Panfilo Lacson claimed that hundreds of billions were hidden in the 2019 national budget. "I leave it to Senator Lacson because he is a legislator. He knows what he talks about. My stint in Congress was too short to actually know what he is talking about but he has had three terms in Congress, he knows better," Roque said in an ambush interview in malacanang. He assured Filipinos that the President "does not condone pork barrel," which the Supreme Court has previously declared unconstitutional. "The Pre...
Keep on reading: Palace: 2019 budget is ‘pork-free’
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2nEA3bE
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
Assistant coach Sanjay Bangar says India's batsmen are under tremendous pressure and "playing for their careers" after their h...
-
"Our stand is simple. We stick by what the nation wants to do and what the BCCI decides to do and that is basically our opinion," ...
-
The ICC will clear India's "doubts" about security at the World Cup but the world body is unlikely to even discuss a possible ...
No comments:
Post a Comment