To date, Christine Bersola-Babao has two Styled pop-up stores --- one at the Shangri-La Mall in Mandaluyong (East Wing, Mid Level, beside TWG and Rado) and anpother one at Uptown Mall (3rd floor, Cinema Level, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig). "My entrepreneurial life started when I was seven years old. Grade 1 pa lang ako mahilig na ako mag-business talaga. Iyon talaga ang passion ko (My entrepreneurial life started when I was seven years old. Even when I was in Grade 1, I already like doing business. That's my passion)," she said in an exclusive interview with INQUIRER.net. Bersola-Babao credits her interest in business to her mom who used to join bazaars and exhibits. When she...
Keep on reading: The entrepreneur in Christine Bersola-Babao
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2PqaQhQ
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
Assistant coach Sanjay Bangar says India's batsmen are under tremendous pressure and "playing for their careers" after their h...
-
"Our stand is simple. We stick by what the nation wants to do and what the BCCI decides to do and that is basically our opinion," ...
-
The ICC will clear India's "doubts" about security at the World Cup but the world body is unlikely to even discuss a possible ...
No comments:
Post a Comment