In the last couple of years, issues in the LGBTQ+ community have been put in the spotlight. Not that they didn't exist before, it just took many years for a lot of people to actually care and talk about it. There has definitely been progress but there's still so much moving forward that has to be done. Personally, I identify as cisgender heterosexual so the knowledge that I have of the LGBTQ+ community mainly comes from media and people I know who are part of the community. As someone on the outside looking in, information can get muddled and it's hard to fully understand what goes on for those who are LGBTQ+. Queer movies and shows can only show you so much. Last week I attend...
Keep on reading: This is what a cis woman learned from a queer panel discussion
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2MzW4Xj
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
JAKARTA --Indonesia will experience a sizable increase in growth of the digital and technology sectors next year, particularly in financial ...
-
CHENGANNUR, India --- Some 800,000 people have been displaced and over 350 have died in the worst flooding in a century in southern India...
-
MANILA, Philippines - Senate President Vicente "Tito" Sotto III has named retired Philippine Air Force General Rene Samonte as the...
No comments:
Post a Comment