As introverted as I am, there's something about a dance floor that gets me going. When I first started going to parties and clubs, I avoided dancing completely. I felt awkward and thought people would judge me because I wasn't good at it. Every time I would see someone busting a move, a little part of me would get jealous because they looked so free. A few years ago, I would be that person standing in a corner just enjoying the music, watching people, and bobbing my head or swaying once in a while (I still do this when my energy levels are low). However, after attending my first music festival in 2016, that all changed. The energy I feel from being on a dance floor is intoxica...
Keep on reading: Dance floor etiquette tips from a regular club-goer
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2Ln8gKZ
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
DAVAO CITY --- A continuous heavy downpour brought about by the tail-end of cold front triggered flooding in the Davao Region, displacing 2,...
-
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. --- A former astronaut landed back at NASA's Kennedy Space Center on Thursday after helping to shatter a pair of ...
-
MANILA, Philippines---San Miguel's prestige is taking major damage at the start of its most endearing conference, the PBA Philippine Cup...
No comments:
Post a Comment