LOS ANGELES--- Kevin Durant is setting the tone for the Golden State Warriors. Get him the ball and watch him work. Durant scored 38 of his playoff career-high 50 points in the first half, Draymond Green had a triple-double, and Golden State dominated in closing out the Los Angeles Clippers 129-110 Friday night to win their first-round series 4-2. "I scored 50 points but I missed some good shots," Durant said. "I thought I could have made a few more." The Warriors advanced to the Western Conference semifinals and will face the Houston Rockets beginning Sunday in a rematch of last year's conference finals. That's when Houston let a 3-2 lead slip away and the Warriors went on ...
Keep on reading: Kevin Durant unstoppable as Warriors close out Clippers, face Rockets
from INQUIRER.net http://bit.ly/2L5Jy1X
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
Ganguly insisted that Kohli's IPL captaincy will not have an impact in the World Cup as he enjoys a good record as an ODI skipper. The b...
-
NEW YORK --- The co-founder of the Tribeca Film Festival called on women filmmakers to keep building on the momentum of the #MeToo and Time...
-
"Going ahead into the Test series, I expect Virat Kohli will have another imperious outing like he did in 2014 (694 runs in 4 Tests at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment