Model Sofia Richie is launching her own fashion brand. The model and daughter of Lionel Richie has been working on a clothing line dubbed Sofia Stone, reports WWD. The first 12-piece collection is set to debut in August, spanning bodysuits, crop tops, velvet high-waisted pants and suits. "Over the years, buying so many clothes and seeing what I liked and didn't like and being in the modeling industry, I was around so many designers and I always take notes and tips from them," Page Six reports Richie as saying. "It came easily and I knew all the little things I wanted and didn't want." Richie, who has previously starred in fashion campaigns for Tommy Hilfiger and taken to the...
Keep on reading: Sofia Richie has a fashion label in the works
from INQUIRER.net http://bit.ly/2IT3CTB
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
DAVAO CITY --- A continuous heavy downpour brought about by the tail-end of cold front triggered flooding in the Davao Region, displacing 2,...
-
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. --- A former astronaut landed back at NASA's Kennedy Space Center on Thursday after helping to shatter a pair of ...
-
MANILA, Philippines---San Miguel's prestige is taking major damage at the start of its most endearing conference, the PBA Philippine Cup...
No comments:
Post a Comment