add

Jodi Sta. Maria imparts life lessons she learned from making pottery

While the spotlight is a comfortable place to be in for celebrities, nothing beats the comfort of their favorite activities. For Jodi Sta. Maria, she found solace in the art of making pottery. Sta. Maria took to Instagram to talk about her experience in making ceramics. Uploading photos of herself immersed in the activity, as well as photos of her creations, she outlined the valuable insights she got from the craft. "I first tried pottery back in 2015 when I did a role for a teleserye," wrote Sta. Mariayesterday, Oct. 1. "I found the activity relaxing, metaphorical, and very spiritual." https://ift.tt/2NW8lXx Because she enjoyed cra...

Keep on reading: Jodi Sta. Maria imparts life lessons she learned from making pottery

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2y5drG8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision

LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....