Jessy Mendiola still couldn't get over the gown she wore for the Sept. 29 ABS-CBN Ball, especially how it perfectly reflected her current situation in life. The actress updated her Instagram with a snapshot of the pink Patricia Santos Atelier gown on Sept. 30 and a brief description of what wearing it meant to her at that point in time. "I realized that I've been wearing black to the ball for the past 2 years. I wanted to show through my gown where I am at in my life right now," said Mendiola. "I'm at a point where I am just so happy as everything is slowly falling into place, light and sparkly, just like my gown." Mendiola attended the ball at the Makati Shangri-la H...
Keep on reading: LOOK: Jessy Mendiola sees pink gown she wore at ABS-CBN Ball as reflection of her inner happiness
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2NeyviQ
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
Senator Leila de Lima called on the Cambodian government on Monday to free five human rights defenders (HRDs) who were sentenced to five yea...
-
SORSOGON City - Senator Francis "Chiz" Escudero is now the newly elected governor in Sorsogon province with a landslide victory of...
-
MANILA, Philippines - Presidential Spokesperson Salvador Panelo on Wednesday assured that the government will not allow or tolerate the op...
No comments:
Post a Comment