add

Sam Concepcion says not meeting expectations led to breakup with Kiana Valenciano

Sam Concepcion admitted to not meeting expectations as one of the many factors for his breakup with Kiana Valenciano. While Valenciano chose to stay mum about the issue, Concepcion admitted to his faults, which contributed to the end of their relationship. He also clarified there was no third party involved nor was it an issue of not having enough time for each other. "I think maybe just right now, it started to become difficult and marami kasing (there's a lot of) factors that came into play. Just individually, I know I didn't meet a lot of expectations...," said the actor in an interview on "Tonight with Boy Abunda." Concepcion noted that there were still a lot of things t...

Keep on reading: Sam Concepcion says not meeting expectations led to breakup with Kiana Valenciano

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2NUUdgU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision

LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....