"During the campaign for the election of the President, I preferred another candidate," newly appointed Chief Justice Lucas Bersamin said Wednesday when asked about his relationship with President Rodrigo Duterte. The new Chief Justice, however, did not give details on who his preferred candidate was or if he changed his mind when he voted. https://ift.tt/2DQjoeB He said his closeness to the President was about a few meters away when he attended the oathtaking of then Chief Justice Teresita Leonardo-de Castro. "Many probably will not believe that I do not know the President. Honestly, I do not know him and he does not know me also," B...
Keep on reading: Bersamin on Duterte: ‘I preferred another candidate in 2016’
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2QqBnyL
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
MANILA, Philippines - Senate President Vicente "Tito" Sotto III has named retired Philippine Air Force General Rene Samonte as the...
-
The golden girl of Indian wrestling got engaged to long-time boyfriend Somvir Rathi on Saturday upon her return from Jakarta, where she beca...
-
CHENGANNUR, India --- Some 800,000 people have been displaced and over 350 have died in the worst flooding in a century in southern India...
No comments:
Post a Comment