BEIJING --- The Italian luxury fashion house Dolce&Gabbana apologized Wednesday for insulting remarks about China it allegedly made in exchanges on Instagram but claimed its accounts had been hacked. Chinese celebrities reacted angrily after screenshots of the conversations were posted on social media and several said they would boycott a Dolce&Gabbana show scheduled for Wednesday night. The company later said the show, an extravaganza meant as a tribute to China with Asian stars invited to take front-row seats, had been called off. The screenshots appear to show co-founder Stefano Gabbana referring to China with crude terms and emoji as he defends promotional videos th...
Keep on reading: Dolce&Gabbana accused of insulting China; blames hackers
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2BqfYxj
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
"Our stand is simple. We stick by what the nation wants to do and what the BCCI decides to do and that is basically our opinion," ...
-
The ICC will clear India's "doubts" about security at the World Cup but the world body is unlikely to even discuss a possible ...
-
Assistant coach Sanjay Bangar says India's batsmen are under tremendous pressure and "playing for their careers" after their h...
No comments:
Post a Comment