add

Duterte orders law enforcers to stay out of Okada Manila

President Rodrigo Duterte on Thursday ordered law enforcers to stay out of casinos, singling out Okada Manila in Paraaque City, which he said attracts usurers and kidnappers.   "'Iyong Okada diyan... I'd like to announce, lahat kayong mga pulis umalis kayo diyan (That Okada... I'd like to announce, all of you police should get out of there). It's crawling with usurers, kidnappers," Duterte said at the launch of the Cavite Gateway Terminal in Tanza, Cavite.   "So ako ang magdaan diyan 'pag nakita ko kayo... sagasaan ko kayo (If I pass by there and I see you, I'll run you over)," he added.   Duterte said that he does not want to see even a police car near O...

Keep on reading: Duterte orders law enforcers to stay out of Okada Manila

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2Ahvav8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision

LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....