add

Recto: ‘I was supposed to be in that chopper’

  Senate President Pro Tempore Ralph Recto avoided a possibly fatal crash and debilitating injury in Tarlac on Thursday afternoon as he opted to board another chopper bound for Crow Valley in Capas town.   Recto also heaved a sigh of relief after knowing that passengers of the Sokol helicopter he saw smash on to a ravine were all alive.   "Thank God. [I] am glad [there were] no casualties. AFP (Armed Forces of the Philippines) did a good job in recovering victims," he told reporters in a text message.   "[I] was supposed to be in that chopper," he said.   According to Recto's staff, the senator was going to the military reservation ...

Keep on reading: Recto: ‘I was supposed to be in that chopper’

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2BoUuRA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision

LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....