NEW ORLEANS --- James Harden is on a run the NBA hasn't seen since Oscar Robertson. Harden had 41 points and six assists to become the first player since the Hall of Fame guard to record at least 35 points and five assists in seven consecutive games, and the Houston Rockets beat the New Orleans Pelicans 108-104 on Saturday night. "That's what I play for," Harden said when asked about being compared to the Big O. "That's what you play the game of basketball for, to be mentioned in the name with the greats. Obviously, I have a long way to go, but that's what I put my jersey on for, that's what I lace my shoes up for, to go out there and be the best that I can be and when it's all...
Keep on reading: James Harden keeps rolling with 41 as Rockets overcome Pelicans
from INQUIRER.net http://bit.ly/2BN0DG7
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
DAVAO CITY --- A continuous heavy downpour brought about by the tail-end of cold front triggered flooding in the Davao Region, displacing 2,...
-
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. --- A former astronaut landed back at NASA's Kennedy Space Center on Thursday after helping to shatter a pair of ...
-
MANILA, Philippines---San Miguel's prestige is taking major damage at the start of its most endearing conference, the PBA Philippine Cup...
No comments:
Post a Comment