add

Meeting Santa

  For Martin del Rosario, Christmas brings back a lot of childhood memories, but among the special ones is an experience that debunks a holiday myth. "It's probably the time when I discovered who Santa Claus was," the "Born Beautiful" actor tells the Inquirer. "Si Papa lang pala!" Martin's plans for himself this Christmas break are still uncertain, but he'll be with loved ones at some point. "Just like the previous years, I'd be spending it quietly with my family." On what present he'd like to give or receive, the Kapuso heartthrob says, "Maybe something for my condo." He adds, "I would probably treat my family to a relaxing weekend in a hotel or resort. They enjo...

Keep on reading: Meeting Santa

from INQUIRER.net http://bit.ly/2T5cZQQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision

LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....