add

The ‘naughty and nice’ list

Since it's the day before Christmas, allow me to pretend that I'm Santa Claus as I present my "naughty and nice" list. On second thought, I would rather skip the "nice" part lest I bore you. The "naughty" stuff is always juicier. So I will let you in on the naughty---some even bordering on nasty---things that certain celebs have done. Merry "Guess-mas"! Before a prima donna's (PM) TV guesting in the show of a big star (BS), she asked her glam team to snoop around and find out what kind of jewelry--- carats and all---BS would be wearing during their interview. PM made sure her bling had more zing. A top-caliber performer (TP) refuses to enter an establishment, which she frequent...

Keep on reading: The ‘naughty and nice’ list

from INQUIRER.net http://bit.ly/2EItPRF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision

LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....