add

Megan Fox admits to dating ‘Transformers’ co-star Shia LaBeouf: ‘I love him’

Actress and model Megan Fox admitted she indeed had a "romantic relationship" with "Transformers" co-star Shia LaBeouf, seven years after the actor implied that they dated while filming "Transformers" in 2007 and "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" in 2009. "I mean, I would confirm it was romantic," Fox said during the game of "Plead the Fifth" on an episode of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen" uploaded via YouTube on Nov. 29. "I love him. I've never been like really private about that. I love him." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcAdzkprQyo Cohen posed the question seven years after LaBeouf's confession to Details magazine in 2011 that they had a thing while film...

Keep on reading: Megan Fox admits to dating ‘Transformers’ co-star Shia LaBeouf: ‘I love him’

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2zDQHhW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision

LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....