add

Regina is already a King, but what about president?

NEW YORK --- So, Regina King walked into a 99-cent store. And what'd she get? A prophecy on her life. No joke. King was shopping around --- "sometimes people will say, 'You at the 99-cent store?' I like a bargain too" --- when a woman walked up to her with something of a prediction. "She said, 'You don't know it but you're going to run for president.' And I was like, 'President of a company?' She was like, 'No... of the United States,'" King recalled, adding that she thought the woman was a clairvoyant. "She said, 'Close your eyes. You are. I see it,'" King continued. "I was like, 'Girl, I appreciate that but no--- that's not happening. I like my life too much. I like my fam...

Keep on reading: Regina is already a King, but what about president?

from INQUIRER.net http://bit.ly/2V0c4lR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision

LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....