BOSTON --- Former Red Sox slugger David Ortiz is out of the hospital following three surgeries after being shot in the back at a bar in the Dominican Republic. The Red Sox said Saturday that they've been told Ortiz has been released from Massachusetts General Hospital. The team said there will be an update on his condition next week. "Hopefully we can see him soon," Boston shortstop Xander Bogaerts said after the Red Sox beat the New York Yankees 9-5 on Saturday. "I know there's a lot of guys in here that would want to go see him." ESPN reported the 43-year-old Ortiz has been home since Friday and will continue his recovery there. Ortiz had been at the Boston hospital sin...
Keep on reading: Ex-Red Sox star David Ortiz out of hospital after shooting
from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2OoZfmz
add
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision
LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....
-
MANILA, Philippines -- The Antonio Tiu-led Philippine Infradev Holdings Inc. has submitted to Makati City the US$350 million performance bon...
-
It is in England during his time with Chelsea that the whole world came to know of Didier Drogba. But it is in France with Le Mans, Guingamp...
-
Test team vice-captain Ajinkya Rahane will lead the India A squad against England Lions. BCCI selectors on Saturday announced India A squads...
No comments:
Post a Comment