add

PhilHealth chief: Duterte prefers, trusts retired military offcials

MANILA, Philippines - Philippine Health Insurance Corp. (PhilHealth) President and Chief Executive Officer Gen. Ricardo Morales (ret.) said President Rodrigo Duterte's preference for retired military officials was a key factor in his recent appointment to head the state health insurance agency.   "Well, the president has a bias for retired military personnel, so I think that's one reason. I think it also helps that I happen to come from Davao, I'm a native of Davao. We go [way] back many years, when he was still mayor," Morales said in an interview with ABS-CBN New Channel on Monday.   Morales was appointed by the President to lead the state health insurance agency ...

Keep on reading: PhilHealth chief: Duterte prefers, trusts retired military offcials

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2YEMYLF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motorcyclist dead in Lucena collision

LUCENA CITY ---- A motorcyclist running against a one-way street died after he collided with another motorcycle in Lucena City early Friday....